PVI Multi-Fold Vehicle Ramp
The PVI Multifold Vehicle Ramp is virtually identical to the standard 'PVI Multifold Ramp' but features an elongated lip to bridge over the vehicle's bumper, thereby allowing better access to the boot of a car (See image).
The PVI Multifold Vehicle Ramp has been designed to fold in half, both widthways and lengthways, resulting in a small and compact ramp that can easily be stored in the boot of a vehicle, ideal for loading and unloading scooters and wheelchairs from the back of a car or van. The ramp also has a 'quick release' hinge that allows the ramp to be split in two, enabling greater portability due to reduced weight.
The ramp is constructed entirely from aluminium to minimise weight, whilst offering excellent durability. These multi-fold ramps offer the perfect combination of portability, usability and safety.
For more information about the range of multi-fold aluminium wheelchair ramps supplied by Bentley Fielden UK, contact our friendly team on freephone 0800 6121140 or browse our online store.
- Extended hook to clear rear bumper
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle and set up
- Separates into two pieces for easy carrying
- Folds, carries like a suitcase
- Patented center joint hinge eliminates pinch point and adds strength
- Safety guide indicates if ramp is on a safe slope
- Full 30" wide platform provides excellent stability
- Durable welded construction
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Safety DVD, steel security pins and safety strap included
- This ramp has been tested at a 3 x safety factor
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!