- How to ensure you choose the right ramp
How to ensure you choose the right ramp
As a company with over 15 years experience of specifying wheelchair ramps of all shapes and sizes, we know that it can be a bit daunting choosing which ramp is best going to suit your needs, so let us help you, that's what we're here for. Simply carry out the steps below and then ring us, we'll talk you through the options available to you, make recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
- STEP 1 - Measure the vertical height of the obstacle you're looking to overcome. This could be in the form of a door threshold, a doorstep, multiple steps or maybe even a stage. This allows us to calculate the length of ramp you're going to require.
- STEP 2 - Measure the width of the steps or doorway. Ramps can vary in width, so this will allow us to ensure you get the correct width of ramp for your location or your mobility device.
- STEP 3 - Whenever possible, take a photo of the obstacle you're looking to ramp and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with all the dimensions you've taken and your contact details. We will get back to you within the hour. (Mon-Fri)
- STEP 4 - Call us free on 0800 6121140, there is no better way of ensuring that you get the right ramp for you. Our friendly team of experts will discuss your access needs and offer recommendations on which products best suit your needs.