Not all face masks are created equal, so ensure you offer yourself excellent levels of protection with these fully certified Fluid Resistant Disposable Surgical Face Masks (Type IIR).
Free UK delivery to any mainland UK address. All orders received before 2pm will be despatched on the same day via Royal Mail.
Optimum Protection Levels
- Filtration efficiency – these surgical face masks exceed the bacterial filtration efficiency and differential pressure standards set in the EN14683 Type IIR (Type 2R).
- Fluid resistance – exceeding the standard at 120mmHg.
- Filtration efficiency (BFE) - 98.5 to 99%
- Filtration efficiency (PFE) - 98.5 to 99%
- Breathability - 49 pm/cmsq (0.499 mmH20/cmsq
- Flame retardancy - Class 1
- Standard compliance - EN14683
- Mask Type - Type II
- TUV Certified - Yes
- CE Marked - Yes
Disposable Face Mask Key Features
- Certified to CE, FDA, EN ISO13485 (Type IIR) - Available on request
- Skin Friendly High Quality PP Material - Avoid skin irritation
- Low Breathing Resistance - Offering comfort during extending periods of use
- 3 Layer Filtration System - Offering high bacterial filtration efficiency
- Ear Loop, Elastic Band, Latex Free - Easy fitting and optimum comfort
- Anatomical Adjustable Integrated Nose Bridge - Providing custom seal
- Size - 17.5cm x 9.5cm
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!