The PermaRamp-Adjust wheelchair ramp is an innovative new product that enables wheelchair or scooter users to negotiate door thresholds, without the inconvenience of having to move the ramp in and out of position every time it's required.
Simply position the ramp in place, adjust the supporting legs to the required height, normally a few millimetres below the height of the underside of the door, and then the tapered edges allows you to open and close the door without obstruction.
Fantastically simple to use and the self-supporting legs take all the weight, eliminating the potential for damage to your threshold. The ramp can be secured in place using holes on the feet, although this is not required to use the ramp safely.
Available in lengths from 3ft to 8ft and in two width options 30" (760mm) and 35" (900mm) - Call for prices for the 35" (900mm) version.
- Unique ramp support system prevents damage to threshold
- Leave in place for opening traditional and UPVC door thresholds
- Multi-position telescopic legs to accommodate differing threshold styles
- Special bases on feet spread weight and allow for semi-permanent installation
- Total height adjustment from 3" (75mm) up to 9" (225mm)
- Hard-wearing Non-Slip Surface
- Available in two width options 30" (760mm) and 35" (900mm)
Posted by Paul Pickford on 12th Oct 2016
A very well made and sturdy ramp, easy to install .
Customers also viewed