Designed to negotiate troublesome door thresholds, the Drive Medical Threshold Bridge Ramp is an inexpensive way of bridging over both wooden and UPVC thresholds, offering smooth travel for the wheelchair user and protection to the door threshold.
Manufactured from lightweight aluminium checkerplate, it's light enough to easily be moved in and out of position and is non-slip.
- Narrow enough for most doorways
- Available in three clearance heights - 6cm, 8cm and 10cm, to suit a variety of styles/heights of door threshold
- Lightweight with an excellent check plate grip surface
- Portable – no fitting/installation required
- Aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion
- Fixed height design means the ramps can be simply placed over most doorways and can be easily removed when required
- Comes complete with anti-slip pads on the underside of the ramp to offer protection to the floor surface whilst preventing slippage
- 70cm (27”) wide – suitable for most scooters and wheelchairs
- Maximum user weight 42st (272 kg)
Posted by Unknown on 19th Oct 2016
Very pleased with product as exactly what we have been looking for.
The service we received was nothing short of excellent, highly recommend.
Perfect For The Job
Posted by J Harris on 9th Jun 2016
Simple, lightweight and extremely effective. Just make sure you order the right height for your threshold.