Taxi Loading Ramp
A rhobust yet lightweight ramp, ideal for side loading of wheelchairs and scooters into taxi's.
With a length of 1600mm, the ramp is cut on a bias at one end, to suit vehicle angle for side loading. It can be secured at one end using the locating pins fitted for attachment to the vehicle. The 30mm 'guard edges' along the side of the ramp provide security to users when using the ramp. It folds in half along its length to reduce size for stowage. The ramp width is 760mm and it weighs in at just under 13kgs.
Simple to position, handle and transport, it features a unique anit-slip surface and a quality, high-visibility paint finish The ramp complies with the requirements of BS6109-2: 1989, with a specified SWL of 300kgs for use with one wheelchair passenger and one attendant.
This lightweight one-piece folding ramp is the ideal solution giving safe passage for both occupant and attendant.
- Lightweight and simple to use
- Ideal for side loading wheelchairs and scooters into vehicles
- Folds in half to minimise storage size
- Tapered at one end to vehicle angle for side loading
- Unique slip-resistant surface and quality paint finish
- Available in two length for various height vehicles
- The ramp complies with the requirements of BS6109-2: 1989, with a specified SWL of 300kgs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!