Kerb Buddy Ramp
The Kerb Buddy is a highly durable footway/pavement ramp manufactured from high density polyethylene. Offering great strength, whilst keeping the weight of the product to a minimum, the blow moulded Kerb Buddy provides convenient access to varied street level utility works.
The moulded anti-slip pattern, low profile edges and the bright yellow colour ensures the ramp can be used safely at all times.
- Manufactured in high density polyethylene for optimum durability
- 4 fixing holes offer convenient method of securing the ramp for long term use
- Effective moulded anti-slip pattern
- Low profile (anti-trip) edges allow smooth transition on and off the ramp
- Moulded guard edges to restrict falls
- Weight capacity in excess of 250kg
- Handles for easy lifting and moving
- Stackable for storage
- Product can be recycled at end of product lifecycle
- High impact resistance (shatterproof)
- Conforms to National Grid T/SP/E/42
- A Code of Practice 2013
|Product Code||Length||Width||Guard Edge Height||Weight||Weight Capcity|
|Kerb Buddy (KB)||38.8" (985mm)||47.2" (1200mm)||3.5" (90mm)||17.6lbs (8kg)||39st (250kg)|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!