Jetmarine's Standard Access Wheelchair Ramps with Single Handrail are an excellent choice for situations where you want to offer assistance to both disabled and less able-bodied people, offering them the security of a handrail to steady themselves.
These ramps are available in seven different sizes, ranging from 2ft to 8ft. If longer lengths are required, multiple ramps can be joined together with the joining plinth. They can also be used in conjuction with the Jetmarine corner platform to form an L-shaped configuration, ideal when space in front of a building is limited and the ramp needs to run parallel to the building.
The main body of the ramp is white with a colour contrasting non-slip surface. It has upstands on the edges to stop wheelchair users 'straying' off the edges and rounded edges for safety. The handrail locks in place when needed and secures beneath the ramp for storage and portability.
Ideal for all mobility devices, including scooter, wheelchairs and powerchairs.
- Available in a wide range of sizes from 4ft to 8 ft, enabling the user to attain the ideal gradient
- Colour contrasting non-slip surface
- Internal width of 31.5 inches (800mm) / Overall width 36.75" (934mm)
- Handrail allows safe use by less able-bodied pedestrians
- Excellent and hard wearing non-slip surface
Versatile and simple
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jan 2018
Offers a neat and simple solution when you need a ramp and handrail at the same time
Customers also viewed