Aerolight Xtra (New & Improved!)
This disabled access ramp,one of the flagship models in the fantastic Aerolight range, is quick and simple to deploy. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Aerolight Xtra benefits from the impressive list of features associated with the well-known mobility device provider, including a honeycomb aluminium design to reduce weight, making it easy to transport around to other points that are not accessible by people with a disability.
The Aerolight Xtra wheelchair ramp folds along its length to reduce size of storage, and features an asymmetric lip design at the top and bottom of the ramp to give smoother travel for wheelchairs and other mobility devices on and off the ramp. The rubber tread on the underside offers increased grip and comfortable ergonomic carry handles, while the clips shut tightly when folded, to make transporting the ramp more comfortable.
Since its introduction in 2003, the original style of Aerolight ramp has seen many improvements and has established itself as one of our most popular products to improve accessibility to a building, vehicle or platform.
Available in lengths from 2ft to 8ft.
Features of new Aerolight Xtra:
- New narrow door lip measures on 714mm (28"), offering compatibility with even more doors than before
- Now 10% lighter than before - making what was already the lightest ramp on the market, even lighter!
- New higher weight capacity of up to 450kg (70st)
- Unique reflective lip for improved visibility in low light situations
- New anti-slip surface and rubber grips eliminate risks
- New unique lip shape allows users to easily enter ramp from any angle.
- New great look.
- Ramp clips shut for ease of transportation.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!